NADRA launches ‘Naya Pakistan Housing Program’ registration process
ISLAMABAD - NADRA has launched the registration process across the country under Naya Pakistan Housing and Development Authority Project titled ''A home for every Pakistani at a low price; in easy instalments.''
Registration will be accepted for only one member of each family on the basis of First Come-First Served Basis, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The interesting people have been advised not to forget to obtain a receipt and make sure that their CNIC and Tracking numbers are entered correctly.
- Pakistan surpasses 254,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,357 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- TECNO’s #GiveMe5withSpark5 challenge breaks a record of 100M views ...07:44 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- China has 440 million licensed drivers07:36 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- China announces firm support for Iran nuclear deal07:16 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UK bans China's Huawei from 5G network, pleasing Trump06:48 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020