PMYAP to launch “PM’s Startup Pakistan” program
According to an official, the said program was aimed to develop a national startup ecosystem for enhancing entrepreneurial activity in youth by promoting conventional and Technical startups at universities/technology institutes.
He said that under this program one million students will be trained at different technical institutes, universities and TVETA training centres.
He said under this program Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA) will find the topmost business ventures in the local and international market adding that it will also educate and facilitate the potential entrepreneurs and provide training in the business development cycle.
NAVTTC and HEC will collaborate in said program to give technical training to maximum youth in the country, he added.
He said that young students will be adjusted in Naya Pakistan Housing Project, Pakistan Tourism Board and Ministry Postal Services for entrepreneurship or technical training.
The prime objective of the Government was to enable the maximum youth to have employment or entrepreneurship opportunities in the country, he said.
- Nawaz Sharif playing dangerous game to weaken Pakistan Army: PM Imran09:49 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pemra bans Nawaz Sharif’s speeches on TV channels09:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran felicitates China on 71st founding anniversary08:29 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Here is complete process to apply online for Punjab Rozgar Scheme08:02 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Dilip Kumar gets emotional over Pakistan's decision of restoring his ...05:58 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Shaam Idrees introduces his eldest daughter Dua Idrees04:37 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Happy Birthday Naaday Ali, keep making mama proud: Hadiqa Kiani04:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Haseena Moin to write a special web-series on breast cancer awareness ...03:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020