Dr Asim to stay in Rangers custody, not in cardiology hospital
The petition filed by wife of Dr Asim Hussain came up for hearing before SC Karachi registry Wednesday. The petitioner had requested the apex court that Dr Asim Hussain health condition was unstable, therefore, he may be admitted in cardiology hospital.
The medical board presented report in the court wherein it was told that health condition of Dr Asim Hussain was satisfactory and there was no need to admit him to hospital.
The court disposed of the petition after studying the medical board report.
Justice Azmat Saeed remarked “court is satisfied over 7-member medical board report". The court handed over Dr Asim Hussain to Rangers custody again.
- PTI minister tells why PM Imran can’t expel French ambassador11:55 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- 12 security personnel taken hostage by TLP protesters recovered: ...10:53 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Syria goes to the polls next month09:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Marastyal – KPK launches mobile app to lodge complaints against ...08:38 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Unknown persons booked for disrespecting 'King Priest' at Mohenjo-Daro08:04 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021