HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 - Special Edition Rakes in 500% More Sales
According to stats shared by Huawei, the leather-like 64GB variant of the HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 has roped in 500% more sales than the previous 64GB version of HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 that was launched in January this year.
While commenting on these numbers, Scott Huang, Country Manager, Huawei Pakistan said: “Our Y Series has always done phenomenally in the market. Our consumers love the offerings due to the outclass technology and features that we make available at such amazing price tags. It comes as no surprise that people have shown such a great response for the HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 – Special Edition because it offers a great Faux Leather design and makes for a perfect smartphone that keeps up with the heavy usage of today’s youth.”
Sporting an Amber Brown shade, Huawei reintroduced the Y7 Prime 2019 with a Faux Leather back and 64GB storage. The launch also tied with a TikTok challenge involving some famous TikTok influencers from Pakistan like Pir Ahmed, Ali Raza, Haris Ali, Usman Asim and Meer Jhangi. They participated in the #mY7challenge that let people showcase their creativity and talent to the world in the form of seven favourite things such as outfits, styles, songs, skills etc. The challenge created quite a buzz on TikTok as users viewed the #mY7challenge more than 10 million times and uploaded a plethora of videos.
Huawei raises the bar with launch of Mate 30 ... 12:20 AM | 21 Sep, 2019
MUNICH - Smartphone manufacturer, Huawei Thursday unveiled its ground-breaking Mate 30 Series at an exclusive launch ...
One of Huawei’s bestsellers – HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 Special Edition also features a large 6.26-inch HUAWEI Dewdrop display, a 13MP+2MP AI Camera with Master AI support and a powerful 4,000mAh battery—giving an easy day-long usage or more. A front 16MP AI shooter takes remarkable selfies with bokeh effects while a microSD card slot jacks up the storage up to 512GB.
The smartphone is designed for the modern youth who craves for a power-packed performance and has a keen eye for style. It is a beautifully crafted and meticulously engineered gadget that comes with a price tag of PKR 28,999/-.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021