Nation to observe Kashmir hour to express solidarity with Kashmiris on Friday
ISLAMABAD - The whole nation on Friday will observe Kashmir Hour in order to express solidarity with the oppressed people of Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IOJ&K).
On Friday, the solidarity hour will commence from 12:00 to 12:30 hours, in which sirens will sound all across the country. The national anthem of Pakistan followed by the national anthem of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJ&K) will be played.
During the playing of national anthems from 1200 to 1205 hours, all the people and vehicles will come to a standstill.
The prime minister, chief ministers along with all the parliamentarians will lead the nation by coming in front of their respective secretariat/office buildings whereas the masses will remain out of their office buildings, houses, markets and malls, and gather in the nearby streets all over the country.
After Jumma prayers, special prayers for the Kashmir people would be offered. Besides, public rallies joined by all segments of society will be taken out across the country.
Prime Minister Imran Khan, during his televised address, had given a call to express solidarity with the people of IOJ&K, who are bracing the worst kind of Indian atrocities and oppression.
- Four Grade-17 officers dismissed over BISP corruption08:00 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran to inaugurate Gujranwala shuttle train on Feb 5th06:55 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran hails Quetta hero who saved more than 100 lives06:43 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Syllabus of Class 1st-8th to be changed in Cantonment areas06:31 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Afghan Taliban agree to implement 10-day ceasefire with US troops06:23 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019