Zardari shifted to PIMS for medical check-up
ISLAMABAD - Former president Asif Ali Zardari on Thursday has been moved to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) in Islamabad for his medical examination.
According to media details, the former president has been shifted to PIMS upon recommendation of a medical team, where he will undergo several medical tests.
Zardari’s room in the hospital has been declared as sub-jail and strict security measures have been taken around the medical complex.
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) had arrested the former president on June 10 after the cancellation of his pre-arrest bail by the Islamabad High Court (IHC) in the fake bank accounts case.
The court sent him to the Adiala Jail on Aug 16 on judicial remand.
- Tareen, Monis and Bakhtiar family among top beneficiaries of sugar ...12:53 AM | 5 Apr, 2020
- Foodpanda Pakistan provides monetary assistance to their heroes ...10:32 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- OPPO donates Rs6.2 million for Prime Minister COVID-19 Relief Fund10:11 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Coronavirus: Over half a million applied to join Tiger force in just ...07:12 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- The World of Future Technology07:04 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Has Junoon's Salman Ahmad infected by COVID-19?03:54 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston hasn’t found self-isolating difficult, here's why03:48 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Money Heist Season 4 is out and the fans can't be happier!03:41 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019