Foreign Funding Case: Islamabad High Court rejects PTI's plea against ECP jurisdiction
IHC Justice Mohsin Akhtar Kiyani issued a short order after he reserved verdict on Friday. The decision comes after Supreme Court said that ECP holds the jurisdiction.
He also accused Imran of using illegal channels to transfer $3 million, funds collected by PTI chief, from the Middle East to PTI members' accounts.
The PTI had challenged the jurisdiction of the ECP by maintaining that it cannot provide its bank account details to the poll body as technically it has become a party against it.
- Imran Khan likely to announce long march date today at Multan jalsa04:00 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Iran rejects Pakistan's claim that Karachi blast suspects received ...03:34 PM | 20 May, 2022
- FM Bilawal Bhutto leaves for maiden China visit tomorrow02:59 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Adnan Siddiqui clears the air on meeting with former PM Nawaz Sharif10:12 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Sunny Leone’s video of getting body massage goes viral06:50 PM | 19 May, 2022
- 'Willing to play Maryam Nawaz on-screen' – Saba Qamar reveals her ...05:55 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022