Government to take issue of Indian interference to UN
The government has summoned Pakistan's Permanent Representative to the United Nations Dr Maleeha Lodhi to the federal capital for discussion before the issue is raised in the UN, private news channels reported.
Dr Lodhi is expected to hold consultative meetings on the matter with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and a team of foreign ministry officials after her arrival in Islamabad.
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 October 202108:38 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021