Model Town massacre planned at PM House: Qadri
He expressed these views in a brief press conference after arrival in Lahore from Dubai today, (Monday).
He said that he does not accept JIT’s status and sanctity. Media men are eye-witnesses of the torture and atrocities committed in Model Town, he added. PAT chief said that no joint investigation team (JIT) was needed to probe Model Town incident.
Sharif brothers planned Model Town murders and issued directives to the Punjab Police, he added.
He demanded law enforcement agencies to ensure justice in the matter. While annwering a question, he said that the party would cooperate in the matter if fair investigations are conducted.
More info to follow...
- Nora Fatehi, Jacqueline Fernandez summoned again in money laundering ...11:30 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- PDM announces anti-government protests over rising inflation, poverty10:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Hindu extremists force Muslim girl to take off hijab in India (VIDEO)09:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Watch: Trailer of ‘The Batman’ is out now07:42 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021