Ogra seeks Rs4.26 per litre increase in petrol price
According to sources, Ogra sought to raise the price of petrol by Rs4.26 per litre, high octane Rs7.30 per liter and kerosene oil by Rs0.67 per litre.
However, a decrease up to Rs 0.60 per litre in the price of High Octane has been poposed by Ogra.
Final decision on the summary will be taken after Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif s approval.
- Sri Lanka beat Netherlands by eight wickets in T20 World Cup 202109:58 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Biden approves $976m for Afghan refugees in US06:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021