Shoaib Malik, Sania Mirza will be welcoming baby Mirza Malik in first week of October
The couple is currently in India where the child is expected to be born. Many Indian channels are reporting that the child is expected to be born in Hyderabad, India which is the tennis stars hometown.
However, no confirmed reports have been received by the couple itself as yet.
Malik had taken permission from the team’s administration and Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) to travel to India right after the Asia Cup beforehand. “I have taken permission from the team management to remain with my wife at the time of birth,” he had told the media.
Shoaib Malik has requested his fans to pray that everything goes smoothly. Earlier last month, both the parents-to-be have announced that their child will not have either Pakistani or Indian nationality and also that their child’s surname would be Mirza Malik.
“My husband and I have spoken about it and we have decided that whenever we have a child, he or she will have Mirza Malik as a surname and not just Malik. So that’s where we stand as a family,” shared Mirza while adding that Shoaib was hopeful of having a girl.
The couple will be having the first baby after eight successful years of marriage. We are waiting to see baby Mirza's pictures and wishing a safe delivery to Sania Mirza.
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021