TCL launches C6 UHD Premium TV in Lahore
The Business Consul, The People’s Republic of China, His Excellency, Mr Wang Jian, was the chief guest at the launch event which was an opportunity for attendees to discover the features of the C6 series and was widely attended by both celebrities and media personalities.
The all-new C6 UHD TV features AI technology, 4K HDR Pro, WCG and a Harman Kardon sound bar, delivering a powerful in-home entertainment experience in an ultra-slim, edgeless display.
The C6 comes equipped with the Google Assistant, which allows users to control the TV simply by talking to it and built-in Google Chromecast functions. These eliminate the need for complicated and time-consuming navigation and allowing users to stream content directly from their mobile devices.
Speaking about the C6, Sunny Yang, GM TCL Pakistan stated that, “I am extremely pleased to announce the launch of the C6 UHD Premium TV. With its innovative features and elegant design, it fully embodies our goal to share smart products that deliver a refined and immersive viewing experience to the users.”
The new TV comes with a built-in HDR Pro system, WCG technology and Micro Dimming to enhance display quality, while the Google Android TV OS gives users the best Smart TV experience along with lots of content to enjoy on the screen.
His Excellency Mr Wang Jian, Business Consul, The People’s Republic of China to Lahore addressing to the large audience at the occasion said, “China and Pakistan have a good positive relationship, we are very happy to have strong economic ties with Pakistan. TCL’s presence in Pakistan is another remarkable step towards strengthening further the bilateral trade relations between the two countries. China is also the largest FDI country in Pakistan and I am confident that this relationship will continue to flourish in the future also”.
TCL is one of the leading players in the Global Consumer Electronics industry with a global presence in over 150 countries. TCL has emerged as one of the Top 3 Leading LED TV Brands in Pakistan in 2017 with a particular focus in High-End 4K UHD and Big Size TVs, in which it has a significant market share.
- First black US state secretary Colin Powell dies of Covid-1906:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran calls meeting to tackle inflation today06:04 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan desires enduring ties with US: COAS Bajwa05:32 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ushna Shah sets internet ablaze with new bold pictures04:40 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021