HEC invites applications from students having dual nationality
ISLAMABAD (APP) - Higher Education Commission (HEC) has invited applications from foreigners and Pakistan origin students having dual nationality under self finance scheme for the year 2015-16.
According to a document of HEC, the scheme with limited number of seats in the disciplines of Medicine (MBBS), Dentistry, (BDS), Pharmacy (Pharm-D) and BSc Engineering is meant to facilitate both foreign as well as Pakistan origin dual nationality holders for admission in universities /institutions of Pakistan.
Students with HSSC or equivalent qualification having 60 percent marks are eligible to apply.
Completed information is available on HEC website www.hec.gov.pk/sfs.The last date for online submission of applications is September 28, 2015.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021