NSC pledges to ensure national security in challenging environment
This decision was taken in its 13th meeting held in Islamabad today with Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi in the chair.
The committee reviewed internal and external security situation and the threats and challenges to national security in the evolving regional and global context.
US President Trump policy on Afghanistan and South Asia was also discussed in the meeting.
The meeting was attended by Defence Minister Khurrum Dastgir Khan, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar Foreign Minister, Khawaja Muhammad Asif, Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, Services Chiefs, National Security Advisor, Director General ISI and senior civil and military officials.
- Enhanced Pak-Turkey cooperation will have positive impact on regional ...06:43 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 'PakVac' – Pakistani experts manufacture another 900,000 doses ...06:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Samsung SmartThings Unveils New Interface, Offering Customers a More ...05:22 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah addresses the backlash over her criticism directed at ...03:42 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021