Ufone introduces new Prime Postpay packages
KARACHI - Continuing the tradition of creating value for its customers to fulfill their communication needs, Ufone has unveiled its revamped consumer Postpay product portfolio.
The new product line, ‘Prime Postpay’ is contemporary and convenient – giving customers the freedom to select from the sterling array of package plans, says a press release issued by the company on Thursday.
The new portfolio also offers a great deal of flexibility to the Postpay customers, giving them the freedom to select an internet, on-net, off-net or SMS bucket that fits their needs.
With the growing customer-base of smartphones users, the requirements of consumers keep evolving with everyone looking for products best suited to them. Ufone’s updated Postpay portfolio helps address diverse needs by providing them with carefully crafted solutions and ultimately enhancing their experience. (PR)
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Punjab govt to celebrate Tiger Force Day on Aug 907:38 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020