Ufone introduces new Prime Postpay packages
KARACHI - Continuing the tradition of creating value for its customers to fulfill their communication needs, Ufone has unveiled its revamped consumer Postpay product portfolio.
The new product line, ‘Prime Postpay’ is contemporary and convenient – giving customers the freedom to select from the sterling array of package plans, says a press release issued by the company on Thursday.
The new portfolio also offers a great deal of flexibility to the Postpay customers, giving them the freedom to select an internet, on-net, off-net or SMS bucket that fits their needs.
With the growing customer-base of smartphones users, the requirements of consumers keep evolving with everyone looking for products best suited to them. Ufone’s updated Postpay portfolio helps address diverse needs by providing them with carefully crafted solutions and ultimately enhancing their experience. (PR)
- Pakistan Army airlifts 22 LUMS students trapped in Gilgit snow08:02 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Govt allows duty-free import of wheat to tackle crisis07:35 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- PSL 2020 tickets to go up for sale tonight07:08 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Tourism industry sets to take off after govt embraces digitization07:06 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan squad for ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 announced06:56 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Hira Mani thanks fans for showering her with love01:38 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Fahad Mustafa lauds Humayun Saeed for his acting in MPTH01:24 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Sarmad Khoosat considers withdrawing Zindagi Tamasha after hundreds ...01:01 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019