LALA to introduce ‘SHEEN’ S/S ’16 Fabric, Print and Embroideries at Fashion Pakistan Week 2016!
Indeed, with LALA’s expansion into the lifestyle and the entertainment industry through their alliance with Lollywood film BACHAANA; ‘SHEEN’ represents a fusion of western and eastern cuts in 16 designs. Inspired by shimmer and all that glitters; ‘SHEEN’ embodies the use of the finest fabrics in hues of gold accompanied by signature stones embellishments and sequences of Zari embroidery interpreted across a range of silhouettes.
Speaking about LALA’s participation at FPW ‘16, CEO Pervez Lala said: “We have showcased at #FPW frequently/regularly, where every year we always work to introduce new concepts in terms of what is possible when you have loose fabric. Being a textile brand, our goal is to inspire audiences to create the perfect ensemble that portrays their personality. This year #LALA ‘SHEEN’ focuses on extravagance; how simple fabric with a gold colour pallet can be transformed into a unique ensemble.”
LALA has today grown to encompass diverse retail brands providing accessible summer; midsummer and winter fabric ranges. Today, with their multiple decades of seasoned experience, Lala continues to provide quality material through custom prints throughout the year that are available at their Flagship Store in Karachi as well as leading stockists across Pakistan. With exponentially reach within Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, the Middle East and the UK, LALA brand is best known for their seasoned experience in manufactured, producing and retailing quality textile with a commitment to principled trade. A socially conscious and responsible brand, LALA currently sponsors vocational training programmes across the Sub-Continent under their #LALA Lights up Lives project.
- DNA of victim’s relative matches in Monika Larik murder, rape case12:45 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Bannu gets its first 12-year-old 'Deputy Commissioner'11:58 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Goswami Whatsapp leaks expose unholy nexus of fascist Modi, Indian ...11:15 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Back to school: Matric, intermediate classes resume after 2-month ...10:46 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Coronavirus: Pakistan reports 1,920 new cases, 46 deaths10:20 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Intrigue Grows as Celebrities and Influencers Upload Pictures with ...03:45 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- PSL 6 – Who will sing the anthem for Pakistan Super League 2021?11:42 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021