Movements by Collectibles launched in Karachi
Ms Ronak Lakhani, the chairman of Special Olympics Pakistan, along with the members of Special Olympics Pakistan (SOP) team, inaugurated the retail outlet Movements by Collectibles with an exquisite event attended by Nazneen Tariq, MrZubairBawaja & family, MrMubashir, Asma Hassan, Alizeh Pasha, Hira Hussain, Hasnain Lehri, Tabish Oza, Saim, Aruna & Annie Khawaja and other celebrities & socialites of Karachi. Mr Abdul Hameed Aslam a very good friend of Mr Rameez Sattar was also present at the launch of Movements.
Adeel Feroz of Movements commenting on the opening said “We are delighted to be opening this new showroom and bringing with it our passion for watches and commitment to deliver the best in customer service”.
As Pakistan's watch market expands, the definition and criteria of luxury also broadens. Movements emphasis on high quality customer service supported by state of the art after sales facility in the country, Movements is a retail chain store with a collection of the most exclusive and finest brands in a perfect blend of style and function, luxurious yet practical, the featured watches are chic and trendy and most importantly, affordable. The team behind movements is highly experienced and has been successful in many luxury projects. Some of the brands featured are Balmain, Roamer, Certina, Hamilton, Cerruti and Police.
Movements has been introduced as a more accessible alternative to these more upscale brands. Plans are in place to open multiple branches of the store all over the country.
It was in 1997 that Collectibles first opened its doors to watch enthusiasts in Pakistan. Today Collectibles is available in Karachi and Lahore, both in extremely prestigious locations. Future plans include the opening of Collectibles watch boutiques in other cities of Pakistan.
- Synergyzer On Bringing Pakistan’s Advertising, Marketing & Media ...04:58 AM | 8 May, 2021
- Sindh announces to hire 37,000 teachers11:44 PM | 7 May, 2021
- ‘No hugs and kisses this eid,’ Firdous Ashiq Awan to public amid ...11:03 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Infinix tipped to launch Note 10 Pro with MediaTek Helio G9510:48 PM | 7 May, 2021
- KPK launches mobile vaccination drive for elderly citizens10:32 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Prince William, Duchess Kate launch their own YouTube channel02:16 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021