Yuvraj Singh dropped from India’s T20 World Cup squad
The star all-rounder injured his ankle while batting in the crucial Group 2 match of the Super 10 stage against Australia in Mohali on Sunday.
India will miss Yuvraj in Thursday's T20 World Cup semifinal against the West Indies in Mumbai. Manish Pandey has replaced Yuvraj Singh in the T20 squad, the NDTV reported.
- Pemra suspends Bol News’ licence over anti-judiciary content07:01 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Psychologist commits suicide after killing daughter in Multan06:40 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- #TECNOPhotoWalk captures the magnificence of Islamabad through the ...06:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan seeks to block US-based website of minority Ahmadis05:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021