Yuvraj Singh dropped from India’s T20 World Cup squad
The star all-rounder injured his ankle while batting in the crucial Group 2 match of the Super 10 stage against Australia in Mohali on Sunday.
India will miss Yuvraj in Thursday's T20 World Cup semifinal against the West Indies in Mumbai. Manish Pandey has replaced Yuvraj Singh in the T20 squad, the NDTV reported.
- Fuel adjustment: Nepra decreases power tariff by 61 paisa per unit03:53 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Only once in its history, McDonald’s changed colour of its logo!03:40 PM | 7 May, 2021
- LHC halts sugar sale at Ramadan bazaars03:09 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Supermodel Sadaf Kanwal bashed for sharing a quote01:48 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar prays for India amid worsening Covid-19 situation12:33 PM | 7 May, 2021