OGRA negates proposing hike in Petroleum prices
In a statement issued on Thursday, the authority clarified that it has not submitted any summary, whatsoever, in this regard, contrary to the media reports.
Earlier, mainstream media outlets reported that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf-led government was likely to approve another hike in the prices of petroleum products effective from June 1, ahead of this year’s Eid-ul Fitr.
According to media reports, summary for jacking up the prices was forwarded to the petroleum division according to which the price of petrol may see a rise of Rs9 per liter, however, OGRA has strongly rejected such rumours.
- Pakistan reports highest daily COVID cases in 3 months as positivity ...09:48 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:25 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 05 August 202108:55 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021