OGRA negates proposing hike in Petroleum prices
In a statement issued on Thursday, the authority clarified that it has not submitted any summary, whatsoever, in this regard, contrary to the media reports.
Earlier, mainstream media outlets reported that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf-led government was likely to approve another hike in the prices of petroleum products effective from June 1, ahead of this year’s Eid-ul Fitr.
According to media reports, summary for jacking up the prices was forwarded to the petroleum division according to which the price of petrol may see a rise of Rs9 per liter, however, OGRA has strongly rejected such rumours.
- Pakistan to send aid to Palestine facing medical emergency amid ...07:07 PM | 18 May, 2021
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes first Pakistani woman Google Developers Expert ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Nora Fatehi's bold dance video in gym goes viral01:41 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021