Pakistan, China militaries to organise joint exercise, training this year
“China and Pakistan are good neighbours who uphold peaceful coexistence. We are brothers, trusted friends and good partners who seek common development,” Spokesman of Chinese Ministry of National Defense Wu Qian said while responding to a question during his monthly briefing held in Beijing.
“Both countries will actively conduct cooperation and exchanges in our different services and educational institutions,” he added.
The spokesman said the two countries would also organize many joint exercises and training oriented towards real combat situation and work together to achieve more fruitful results across the board.
Wu said that Chinese armed forces would attend the International Army Games 2019 in August, adding, Chinese teams will participate in 12 contests of the games held in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, India, and Iran.
“China will also host four contests in Korla of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region,” he added.
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Petroleum prices to remain unchanged as PM Imran rejects OGRA's ...09:38 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartfelt note about ‘soulmate’06:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021