Pakistan, China militaries to organise joint exercise, training this year
“China and Pakistan are good neighbours who uphold peaceful coexistence. We are brothers, trusted friends and good partners who seek common development,” Spokesman of Chinese Ministry of National Defense Wu Qian said while responding to a question during his monthly briefing held in Beijing.
“Both countries will actively conduct cooperation and exchanges in our different services and educational institutions,” he added.
The spokesman said the two countries would also organize many joint exercises and training oriented towards real combat situation and work together to achieve more fruitful results across the board.
Wu said that Chinese armed forces would attend the International Army Games 2019 in August, adding, Chinese teams will participate in 12 contests of the games held in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, India, and Iran.
“China will also host four contests in Korla of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region,” he added.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021