Pakistan, China militaries to organise joint exercise, training this year
“China and Pakistan are good neighbours who uphold peaceful coexistence. We are brothers, trusted friends and good partners who seek common development,” Spokesman of Chinese Ministry of National Defense Wu Qian said while responding to a question during his monthly briefing held in Beijing.
“Both countries will actively conduct cooperation and exchanges in our different services and educational institutions,” he added.
The spokesman said the two countries would also organize many joint exercises and training oriented towards real combat situation and work together to achieve more fruitful results across the board.
Wu said that Chinese armed forces would attend the International Army Games 2019 in August, adding, Chinese teams will participate in 12 contests of the games held in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, India, and Iran.
“China will also host four contests in Korla of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region,” he added.
- 'Neelofar' starring Fawad, and Mahira gets a release date08:54 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Punjab police to take over Banigala's security after Gill’s arrest08:10 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan braces for more rains under new monsoon spell07:18 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani wins hearts with latest video02:05 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022