Reham Khan's ex-husband sends her defamation claim notice
ISLAMABAD (Online) - Dr Ijaz, former husband of Reham Khan, has sent her notice of Rs 100 million defamation claim, saying she should tender apology in writing over the statements given by her against him otherwise legal proceedings will be initiated against her.
Read more: Why Reham Khan joined Neo TV?
Dr Ijaz sent notice of Rs 100 million defamation claim to Reham Khan here Monday. Plea has been taken plea in the notice that Reham Khan should tender apology in writing over the statement given by her against her former husband.
Notice has been sent by advocate Dr Mehmood Jahangriri.
- Heroin recovery case: Court extends Rana Sanaullah's judicial remand ...01:27 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Protests against Modi govt spread across India against discriminatory ...11:55 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PIC’s emergency ward reopened, while OPD, indoor services remain ...11:09 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Rihanna documentary sold to Amazon for $25 Million05:07 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Thank you so much for 3 million followers: Imran Abbas04:53 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019