Deadline for MPs to file statements of assets expires today: ECP
According to the Election Commission of Pakistan, three hundred and fifty-nine members of the parliament have so far submitted their asset details with the Election Commission.
Prominent amongst those who have submitted the statements include Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar, Information Minister Pervaiz Rashid, Chairman Senate Raza Rabbani, Shah Mehmoud Qureshi and Chief Minister Balochistan Dr Abdul Malik.
The election commission shall notify by 15th of next month the names of members who fail to file the required statements.
- Saudi Arabia opens first drive-in cinema in Riyadh10:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- South Africa beat Pakistan by 13 runs in women’s 2nd ODI10:20 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Infinix unveils latest Hot 10 play at PKR 16,99910:10 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Russian-Pakistani invents ‘Covid cure’ – Who is this scientist ...09:40 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal tie the knot in private and ...09:23 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar-Mahmood’s wedding – Mehfil-e-Milad held at Bilawal House05:07 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal tie the knot today04:51 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Chaudhry The Martyr – Trailer of biopic on slain Karachi cop ...03:45 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021