Dengue spray again affects 28 school girls in Jhelum
11 students who fainted on Wednesday were taken to the DHQ hospital for treatment.
On September 12, 70 school girls had fallen unconsciousness after an anti-fumigation campaign was carried out in their school.
Provincial Education Minister Rana Mashood said that the gilrs did not faint on Wednesday rather they had gone to DHQ Hospital for routine check-ups.
- Samsung sets new standard for flagship mobile processors with Exynos ...04:56 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan condemns Yemen's Houthi attack on Saudi Arabia village04:54 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mohammad Amir hints at coming out of retirement but ‘conditions ...03:44 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Saboor Aly sheds light on the beauty standards of entertainment ...02:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Kim Kardashian hits 200 million followers mark on Instagram01:28 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021