Surgical Strikes were filmed and the footages will be released as proof: India
"Indian soldiers went at least two kilometres across the Line of Control to different parts or sectors, said ministers. "Our forces have gone deep in and come back before sunrise," they said, adding that Pakistan's denial of the strikes is expected," NDTV reported.
Pakistan Army’s media wing, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) on Thursday dismissed the claim that Indian forces conducted a surgical strike on Pakistani side of Line of Control (LoC) in Azad Kashmir violating the 2003 ceasefire treaty.
In a statement, the ISPR said that no such strike was conducted by Indian forces and that in fact Indian Border Forces had violated ceasefire along the LoC which was befittingly responded by Pakistani forces. Two Pakistani soldiers were martyred by the Indian firing.
- Burj Khalifa turns white and green to mark Pakistan’s Independence ...11:23 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Taliban welcome Indian decision to return embassy staff to Kabul10:49 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- In Independence Day message, Blinken calls for further strengthening ...10:28 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- One died, scores injured in Karachi during celebratory gunfire on ...09:12 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Much awaited trailer of 'The Legend of Maula Jatt' FINALLY released08:45 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Celebs celebrate Pakistan’s Independence Day07:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022