President Mamnoon to leave for China on four-day tour
During the visit, the president will attend the military parade being held in Beijing in respect of World War II, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He will also hold bilateral meetings with the Chinese President and other dignitaries.
The two sides will review important aspects of bilateral relations. Exchanges will also take place on regional issues and international developments.
The president’s visit would further consolidate the existing “all-weather” relations between Pakistan and China in all areas of importance, especially political, economic and strategic.
- Karachi Board announces inter part 2 pre-medical results (Check ...12:32 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Pakistani users will no longer be able to download Google Play Store ...12:05 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Woman delivers baby in Masjid-e-Nabwi’s courtyard11:32 AM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Mexico vs Argentina, FIFA World Cup 2022: Live-streaming, Squads and ...11:08 AM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Karachi DHA shooter claims opening fire on cop in ‘self-defence to ...10:42 AM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Hassan Ahmed reacts to wife Sunita Marshal's remarks from latest ...11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2022
- Hina Altaf reveals why she married Agha Ali10:46 PM | 25 Nov, 2022
- What's cooking between Ramsha Khan and Ahad Raza Mir?08:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022