PAT chief Tahirul Qadri announces to join PTI's Sept 3 anti-corruption rally
Talking to the media along with PTI leader Jahangir Tareen and Awami Muslim League (AML) chief Sheikh Rasheed, Qadri said that his party will participate in PTI’s Pakistan March.
“We are protesting to demand justice for the Model Town massacre, to expose the corrupt faces revealed in Panama Papers leaks and to extricate Pakistan of corruption,” Qadri said.
The PAT chief said PTI will also join his party’s Salmiyat-e-Pakistan March in Rawalpindi.
- T20 World Cup: Oman win the toss and elect to field first against ...02:37 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- WATCH: PML-N’s Azma Bokhari slaps man who misbehaved with her at ...12:56 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- 'Professor' Mohammad Hafeez turns 4112:06 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Vicky Kaushal spills the beans on engagement plans with Katrina Kaif11:26 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Malala all praise for Adele on new single's release05:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021