PAT chief Tahirul Qadri announces to join PTI's Sept 3 anti-corruption rally
Talking to the media along with PTI leader Jahangir Tareen and Awami Muslim League (AML) chief Sheikh Rasheed, Qadri said that his party will participate in PTI’s Pakistan March.
“We are protesting to demand justice for the Model Town massacre, to expose the corrupt faces revealed in Panama Papers leaks and to extricate Pakistan of corruption,” Qadri said.
The PAT chief said PTI will also join his party’s Salmiyat-e-Pakistan March in Rawalpindi.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021