ISPR releases new video to honour martyrs ahead of Defence Day
RAWALPINDI - Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the media wing of the military, has released a new video ahead of Pakistan’s Defence Day to commemorate the services of those who sacrificed their lives to shield the country.
The blurb was shared on the official Twitter handle of DG ISPR Major General Asif Ghafoor who paid accolades to the martyrs of the country terming them ‘the nation’s pride’, before the country observes the Defence and Martyrs Day on September 6th 2018.
The promo shows combined footage of the country’s all forces putting their lives on the line to protect the nation whereas, in the background, a song filled with gusto and patriotism can be heard.
Earlier this week, Major General Ghafoor had revealed amidst a conference that the country’s martyrs will be honoured on the Defence and Martyrs Day adding that “Every martyr of our nation should be visible on September 6.”
Defence and Martyrs Day 2018. Ministry of Information & ISPR in joint coordinating role. Planning conference held at ISPR. Representatives from civil society, media & armed forces attended. Nation will remember and salute its martyrs and their families in a befitting manner IA. pic.twitter.com/i1mvTyHdC5— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) August 28, 2018
- Hamza Malik likely to be the next big thing, impresses yet again with ...12:35 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central ...12:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Cameras installed in Islamabad police uniforms to improve performance11:51 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- I absolutely do not endorse the concepts and viewpoints of Mr Khalil ...03:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019