One dead, three missing as Pakistan Navy helicopter crashes in Arabian Sea
The aircraft, PN Sea King, was on routine operation when it crashed, the Navy said in a statement.
Among seven people onboard, three survived and managed to escape the chopper after the crash. Three officials are still missing, for whom a rescue operation is still ongoing.
The martyred officer named SSG-N operator Akhtar Ali, who also took part in a bilateral exercise with Egyptian Special Forces in the past, was laid to rest with honour on Saturday.
Last month, a Pakistan Air Force (PAF) helicopter crash-landed at Peshawar's Bacha Khan airport.
Two injured as helicopter crash lands at Peshawar ... 05:42 PM | 21 Jul, 2018
PESHAWAR - A helicopter crash-landed at the Bacha Khan Airport, leaving two people injured on Saturday. According to ...
Two of the four persons in the helicopter were injured in the incident.
- Political appointments in power sector causing increase in energy ...09:02 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- PSL7: Paragliders kick off the biggest cricket event IN THE AIR! ...07:50 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- KKvMS – Karachi Kings bat first against Multan Sultans in PSL7 ...07:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan joins hands with Turkey to develop satellite projects05:54 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi apologises to Nauman Ijaz after being 'too busy' for ...04:33 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Mouni Roy and Suraj Nambiar tie the knot in a dreamy wedding ceremony03:45 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021