OPPO introduces Waterfall Screen with stronger visual impact
According to the company's press statement, It represents OPPO’s innovative exploration of the brand-new form factor of mobile phones. It also reflects OPPO’s exploration of full-screen technology and the ongoing pursuit of ultimate aesthetics.
Exploration of new form factors and materials, as indicated by the “Waterfall Screen”, is one of the five major fields of R&D at OPPO. OPPO has rich experience in curved display design as well.
Previously, the OPPO Find X featured a Panoramic Arc Screen design that achieves a screen-to-body ratio of 93.8%. The latest “Waterfall Screen” is one of OPPO’s new achievements in the exterior design of phones.
OPPO has been in relentless pursuit of the synergy of aesthetic satisfaction and innovative technology and provides customers with a wide range of smart devices. Via the “Waterfall Screen” design, OPPO will deliver an ultimate immersive.
- PM Imran to visit Saudi Arabia before or after Eid08:08 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Jamshed Iqbal Cheema appointed SAPM on food security07:48 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- In first step to control price hike, new Pakistani finance minister ...07:35 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Ingenuity’ – NASA Mars helicopter makes first historic flight ...06:50 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Former KP IGP Nasir Durrani dies of COVID-1906:36 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021