OPPO introduces Waterfall Screen with stronger visual impact
According to the company's press statement, It represents OPPO’s innovative exploration of the brand-new form factor of mobile phones. It also reflects OPPO’s exploration of full-screen technology and the ongoing pursuit of ultimate aesthetics.
Exploration of new form factors and materials, as indicated by the “Waterfall Screen”, is one of the five major fields of R&D at OPPO. OPPO has rich experience in curved display design as well.
Previously, the OPPO Find X featured a Panoramic Arc Screen design that achieves a screen-to-body ratio of 93.8%. The latest “Waterfall Screen” is one of OPPO’s new achievements in the exterior design of phones.
OPPO has been in relentless pursuit of the synergy of aesthetic satisfaction and innovative technology and provides customers with a wide range of smart devices. Via the “Waterfall Screen” design, OPPO will deliver an ultimate immersive.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 May 202111:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Coronavirus claims 135 more lives in Pakistan09:10 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities speak up against Israeli brutalities in ...08:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021