PIA announces attractive discount on international flights
In a series of tweets Wednesday, the national flag carrier announced they will be offering a discount of up to 10 per cent to all the passengers travelling from London to Sialkot from September 24 to November 30.
Lets fly out this holiday season! We're offering you a flat 10% discount from Pakistan to UK only till 10th August. Yes you read that right, FLAT 10% OFF! What are you waiting for? Book now and make the most of this limited time offer! #PIA #UK #Pakistan #PIADiscountDeals pic.twitter.com/tHvakV4OpB— PIA (@Official_PIA) July 31, 2019
Passengers, travelling from Pakistan to London, will be able to purchase the tickets on a 10 per cent discounted prices till August 10.
The discount season is on and we're offering yet another deal! Fly from London to Sialkot and avail an awesome 10% discount all the way from 24th September to 30th November! Isn't it amazing? Book now at https://t.co/zzPi4NyCFA#PIA #Sialkot #London #PIADiscountDeals pic.twitter.com/WeiS9kkGFz— PIA (@Official_PIA) July 30, 2019
The biggest discount of 20 per cent discount is being offered on the tickets for the United Arab Emirates (UAE) until August 12 to the passengers.
From Pakistani culture to Arabic heritage! Travel from Pakistan to UAE (Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Sharjah) valid till 12th August 2019 and avail an exciting 20% discount! #PIA #Pakistan #UAE #PIADiscountDeals pic.twitter.com/whidcUh7tm— PIA (@Official_PIA) July 30, 2019
Senior citizens and undergraduate students can avail a special discount of up to 10 per cent on international and local flights.
- Nadal downs Djokovic to clinch record-extending 10th Italian Open ...11:50 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Pakistanis above 30 asked to get vaccinated as soon as possible11:29 PM | 16 May, 2021
- India reports 4,077 new Covid deaths as UP police try to keep sacred ...10:47 PM | 16 May, 2021
- OIC resolution calls upon Israel to stop rights violations, terrorism ...09:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Bollywood's Hina Khan wears Pakistani designer on Eid-ul-Fitr02:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021