Petrol price up by Rs 4.0 per litre
According to the notification, an increase of Rs 4.00 per litre in the price of petrol and Rs 3.00 per litre of diesel. The prices of high octane fuel and Kerosine oil will remain the same anyhow.
The new price of petrol and diesel would be Rs 74.29 and Rs 83.61 per litre respectively, after the recent increase.
The new petroleum prices are effective immediately.
Earlier OGRA had forwarded a summary to ministry for oil and natural resources seeking a hike in the prices of POL products.
- Indian 'Gutka Man' who sparks meme fest says ‘I wasn't eating ...01:07 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan rejects RSS chief's provocative, irresponsible remarks on ...12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- KMC launches drive-in cinema in Karachi’s Clifton11:56 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Local Government Amendment bill passed amid ruckus in Sindh Assembly11:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- AGP detects financial irregularities of Rs40bn in PM's Covid relief ...10:53 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021