Petrol price up by Rs 4.0 per litre
According to the notification, an increase of Rs 4.00 per litre in the price of petrol and Rs 3.00 per litre of diesel. The prices of high octane fuel and Kerosine oil will remain the same anyhow.
The new price of petrol and diesel would be Rs 74.29 and Rs 83.61 per litre respectively, after the recent increase.
The new petroleum prices are effective immediately.
Earlier OGRA had forwarded a summary to ministry for oil and natural resources seeking a hike in the prices of POL products.
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 October 202108:38 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021