Will not allow any anti-state activity in guise of INGOs: Interior minister
He further disclosed that 70 International Non-governmental Organizations (INGO) have been granted approval to work under the new registration policy framework.
Nisar also asked the ministry to expedite the completion of pending applications filed by INGOs.
He also directed the authorities to establish a robust INGO facilitation cell at the Ministry with technical support from NADRA.
Regarding the issue of Pakistan Origin Cards for the foreigners especially those married to Pakistani nationals, the minister directed NADRA to start work on provision of new card to the foreigners who have Pakistani spouses in order to facilitate their residence within the country.
The Minister also approved cooperation between NADRA and Pakistan Post whereby post offices will be improved and NADRA facilities will be provided in the building of the post offices.
- Coronavirus claims 135 more lives in Pakistan09:10 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities speak up against Israeli brutalities in ...08:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021