Petroleum prices to remain unchanged till 7th June
Earlier, the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) had recommended an increase in prices of petrol and light diesel by more than Rs8.37 and Rs11.65 per liter respectively.
The OGRA had forwarded a summary to the Finance Ministry recommending the hike in prices of petrol and light diesel by Rs8.37 and Rs11.65 per litre respectively to the petroleum ministry for approval.
The price of price of kerosene oil had been recommended to be increased by Rs8.23 per litre and price of high-speed diesel by Rs12.50 per litre.
During one year, the government increased the price of diesel by Rs15.76.
- Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6000mAh battery is up for pre-orders12:57 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Sindh Wildlife Dept rescues two blind Indus dolphins near Rohri canal ...11:52 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants11:28 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan reports 58 Covid-19 fatalities, death toll crosses 11,00011:24 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021