Petroleum prices to remain unchanged till 7th June
Earlier, the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) had recommended an increase in prices of petrol and light diesel by more than Rs8.37 and Rs11.65 per liter respectively.
The OGRA had forwarded a summary to the Finance Ministry recommending the hike in prices of petrol and light diesel by Rs8.37 and Rs11.65 per litre respectively to the petroleum ministry for approval.
The price of price of kerosene oil had been recommended to be increased by Rs8.23 per litre and price of high-speed diesel by Rs12.50 per litre.
During one year, the government increased the price of diesel by Rs15.76.
- Pakistan reports 2,665 fresh cases, 48 COVID-19 deaths in one day11:21 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- realme 7 pro marks sales records in pakistan; now available in ...11:00 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Karachi bans indoor dining services to contain Covid-19 surge10:29 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Security forces foil major terrorism bid, kill suicide bomber in ...09:43 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020