Ranbir Kapoor has confirmed he is dating Alia Bhatt
Ranbir has finally let the cat out of the bag.
“It’s really new right now,” he said. “And I don’t want to over speak. It needs time to breathe and it needs space.”
“As an actor, as a person, Alia is – what’s the right word? – flowing right now. When I see her work, when I see her act, even in life, what she gives is something that I’m aspiring to for myself. It’s new for us, so let it cook a bit.”
When asked about how it feels to be newly in love, he added.
“It always comes with a lot of excitement,” said the actor. “It’s a new person, it comes with new beats. Old tricks become new tricks again – you know, being charming and romantic, all of that. I think I’m more balanced today. I value relationships more. I can appreciate hurt and what it does to a person much more than I could a couple years back.”
Seems like, Neetu Kapoor thinks Alia is cute too. See her comment for yourself.
We are waiting to see what really is on the cards for the lovebirds.
- 40pc Pakistanis 'unhappy' with PM Imran’s current performance: ...10:53 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Punjab records highest single-day COVID-19 deaths on December 110:14 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 02 December 202009:38 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:17 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- #HbdAsifGhafoor trends as Pakistan wishes ex-DG ISPR03:59 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020