‘Bushra Maneka’s’ spiritual findings pushed Imran Khan to backtrack on Nasir Khosa, claims PPP leader
Amid calling the Imran Khan-led party immature, another controversy was pitched by a leader of Pakistan Peoples Party, Faisal Mir, during a current affairs programme on Din News.
Mir said that he learnt about the unusual development from his friends, who have joined the PTI. He claimed that the party leaders held meetings with Khosa and selected his name after heavy deliberations.
Apparently referring to Bushra Maneka, the third wife of Imran Khan, the PPP leader claimed that a spiritual leader of PTI chief had informed him that Khosa would not be a good omen for the party in the upcoming elections.
The spiritual leader used Imran Khan and Nasir Khosa’s date of births and the fact that Imran’s name ends with ‘N’, while Nasir Khosa’s starts with ‘N’ to deduce that this arrangement would not be beneficial for the party.
PTI backtracks on nomination of Nasir Khosa as ... 04:18 PM | 30 May, 2018
LAHORE - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf has taken back the name of the former chief secretary of Punjab, Nasir Saeed Khosa, ...
Therefore, the PTI took back his name, saying the public opinion was not in his favour. The party further said that new name would be announced within 24 hours after consultation.
Earlier today, former chief secretary Punjab and Balochistan Khossa excused himself from taking charge as interim chief minister following the PTI's withdrawal.
Nasir Khosa excuses himself from becoming ... 08:53 AM | 31 May, 2018
LAHORE - Nasir Mehmood Khosa, who was earlier nominated by Punjab government and opposition as the caretaker chief ...
On May 28, Mian Mehmood ur Rashid and Punjab CM jointly announced the name of Nasir Saeed Khosa after having the days-long consultation.
Nasir Saeed Khosa named as caretaker CM Punjab 06:08 PM | 28 May, 2018
LAHORE - Former chief secretary Punjab and Balochistan Nasir Saeed Khossa was named as caretaker chief minster Punjab ...
Khosa, who hailed from Dera Ghazi Khan, belongs to the Pakistan Administrative Service (PAS). He worked as chief secretory Punjab between 2010 and 2013.
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020