Nabila becomes the official hair and makeup stylist for IIFA 2018
Nabila is among the pioneers of makeup industry in Pakistan and she has been creating her magic at backstage on hair and makeup of various local fashion weeks and awards ceremonies in Pakistan for many years.
Nabila will be replacing MAC Cosmetics with her brands in this year's IIFA awards. So, very soon, we will witness an army of more than 75 stylists headed by Nabila making their way to Bangkok to the Bollywood’s most awaited award ceremony.
Nabila felt great on being selected for IIFA this year and she shared that, “Wizcraft, the Indian media, and entertainment company that helms the IIFA, approached us through a common acquaintance and asked us to come on board for the entire project. I considered it a big compliment considering that MAC has been the official hair and makeup partner for the previous many years.”
She further added: “I feel like Tipu Sultan, trying out new territories.”
Nabila stated, “I am very patient, making my business grow little by little, step by step. My team and I have been in Bangkok for the last 15 days. This is a big project and we needed to work out details before I rushed off to my Eid appointments in Dubai and Karachi.”
Good luck to Team Nabila! We are proud of you.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020