Petrol price up by Rs2.49 per litre, HSD Rs5.19
The new prices will come into effect from November 1 (today). Prices for high-speed diesel (HSD) and light-speed diesel (LSD) were also increased by 5.19
The ministry also increased the price of kerosene oil by Rs5.19 per litre.
New prices are as follow:
Petrol: Rs 75.99 per litre
High-speed Diesel (HSD): Rs 84.59 per litre
Light Diesel: Rs 49 per litre
Kerosene: Rs 53.19 per litre
Earlier, the Petroleum Ministry Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) had sent a summary to the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources suggesting an increase in prices of petroleum products for the month of November.
According to sources, the ministry requested a hike of Rs. 2.49 to 15.99 in the products.
Through the submitted summary it requested to increase the petrol Rs. 2.49, diesel Rs. 5.19 and light diesel Rs. 12.63 per litters.
- Pakistan FM discusses peace process with Afghan counterpart02:48 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Referee judge to decide Shehbaz Sharif’s bail matter02:28 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- 9 to 12 classes to start from tomorrow; primary schools to reopen ...01:43 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan, Falak Shabir expecting their first child?09:16 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021