Gold price remains unchanged at Rs88,000 per tola
ISLAMABAD - The price of 24 karat gold remained unchanged at Rs 88,000 per tola on Thursday, Karachi Sarafa Association reported. Likewise, the price of 10 gram gold also stood stable at Rs 75,446.
The price of silver remained stable and was traded at Rs 1020 per tola while 10-gram silver was traded at Rs 874.48.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold increased by $05 and was traded at $1507 against the closing of $1502 on last trading day.
- Pakistan issues advisory on Pneumonia outbreak due to China ...12:46 AM | 24 Jan, 2020
- US-Iran conflict to be a disaster: Imran; says war begets more issues09:59 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Top UN court orders Myanmar to prevent Rohingya genocide07:22 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Jazz introduces the world’s most affordable smartphone06:55 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Mohsin Abbas Haider refuses to pay for childcare01:46 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Gohar Rasheed to be a part of Nadeem Baig's London Nahi Jaunga01:37 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Weinstein rape trial opens with clashing portrayals of ex-Hollywood ...01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019