Hello Mr. Leopard! Shoot halted on 'When Harry Met Sejal' set as leopard barges in
11:59 AM | 1 Aug, 2017
Shahrukh Khan and Anushka Sharma were reportedly filming an engagement sequence on the set of 'WHMS', when an uninvited guest barged in!
The two were in shock to discover a leopard walking away with a puppy, according to a leading Indian daily.
The area, according to sources, was prone to wild animals, especially leopards.
WHMS shoot had to take place in the afternoon but due to some unavoidable situations (and the leopard, of course) it ended up finishing around 2 am in the night.
Well we are glad everyone is fine!
- Sikh pilgrims reach Pakistan for Guru Nanak’s birth anniversary12:02 AM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Cancel rallies for public's sake, PM urges PDM as second COVID-19 ...11:36 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Maryam hugs uncle as grandmother's body flown to Pakistan11:26 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Who attended Bakhtawar's engagement at Bilawal House Karachi?07:49 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020