Army chief signs death warrants of nine terrorists
According to an Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) statement, all the nine convicts had been involved in serious terrorism crimes including an attack on the Parade Lane mosque, Inter-Services Intelligence Headquarters in Multan.
The army chief signed the black warrants of Muhammad Ghauri, Abdul Qayyum, Muhammad Imran, Aqsan Mehmood, Abdul Rauf Gujjar, Muhammad Hashim, Salman, Shafqat Farooqi and Muhammad Farhan.
- PAKvsNZ: Shaheen dons Shahid Afridi’s jersey No 1012:00 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran stresses expansion of bilateral trade between Pakistan, ...11:26 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:45 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PAKvsNZ: New Zealand play first ODI on Pakistani soil after 18 years10:25 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 September 202109:39 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021