Open manhole claims another life in Islamabad
As per details, the tragic incident occurred near Abpara Chowk, where the boy, Arbab Ali, slipped and fell into an open manhole.
Arbab was shifted to Polyclinic hospital in injured condition where he died during treatment.
The relatives of the boy termed the incident as negligence of Capital Development Authority (CDA) and protested while placing the body at Abpara Chowk.
Open manholes in the capital city are posing a threat to the lives of the residents, but the authorities concerned have turned a deaf ear towards the issue.
- and they lived, HAPPILY EVER AFTER!01:11 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan urges world to unfreeze Afghanistan’s assets01:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- NCOC decides to start vaccinating children aged 12 years and above12:42 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra sparks memes after her Paris video goes viral06:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021