Open manhole claims another life in Islamabad
As per details, the tragic incident occurred near Abpara Chowk, where the boy, Arbab Ali, slipped and fell into an open manhole.
Arbab was shifted to Polyclinic hospital in injured condition where he died during treatment.
The relatives of the boy termed the incident as negligence of Capital Development Authority (CDA) and protested while placing the body at Abpara Chowk.
Open manholes in the capital city are posing a threat to the lives of the residents, but the authorities concerned have turned a deaf ear towards the issue.
- UAE plans to invest $1 billion in Pakistan as rupee, stock market ...11:55 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani wrestler Sharif Tahir bags silver in Commonwealth Games10:28 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson welcome second child09:52 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz trolled for sharing photos in gym outfit09:24 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Nawal Saeed looks ethereal in latest pictures08:51 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022