Pakistan condemns FIR against Kashmiri leader Asiya Andrabi
Foreign Office Spokesman Dr. Muhammad Faisal, in a statement, said the continuing Indian attempts to implicate Hurriyat leadership on fabricated charges was yet another example of Indian state terrorism to subjugate Kashmiris.
“This too shall fail,” the spokesman said in a tweet with hashtag #kashmirbleeds.
We condemn Indian registration of FIR against kashmiri leader, Aasiya Andarabi - continuing Indian attempts to implicate hurriyat leadership on fabricated charges is yet another example of Indian state terrorism, to subjugate Kashmiris. This too shall fail. #kashmirbleeds— Dr Mohammad Faisal (@DrMFaisal) June 30, 2018
He said after the report of the United Nations’ High Commissioner for Human Rights on human rights violations in Kashmir, India continued with an intensified crackdown in Indian occupied Kashmir targeting the vocal Kashmiris, especially the Hurriyat leadership.
Asiya Andrabi is a Kashmiri separatist, and the founding leader of Dukhtaran-e-Millat (Daughters of the nation).
Asiya Andrabi remains one of the most important women separatists in the valley. Her supporters call her the iron lady.
- Noor Mukadam’s killer won’t escape justice, PM Khan assures nation07:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Crediting the Common: Microfinancing for the better07:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Five children killed, three injured as roof collapses in Lodhran04:24 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021