'Officials issuing fake CNICs to face 14-year imprisonment': Nisar
Talking to reporters after chairing the 50th meeting of NADRA in Islamabad, he said that the authority would complete the re-verification of CNICs within six months.
He said that a comprehensive strategy was being chalked out for the re-verification of CNICs, adding that data would be confirmed through mobile phone SIMs. The whole process would be made fully transparent, he added.
He said report of DNA test of Mullah Mansoor had been received and his death could now be confirmed based on scientific evidence.
He said that all four persons who verified the CNIC of Mullah Mansoor had been arrested.
- SEDF, U Bank join hands for provision of subsidised credit to MSMEs ...11:19 AM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Afghanistan condemns Pakistan embassy attack, assures action against ...10:49 AM | 3 Dec, 2022
- PAKvENG, Day 3: Abdullah, Imam slam tons as Pakistan continue to ...10:18 AM | 3 Dec, 2022
- US keeps Pakistan on violators of religious freedom list09:44 AM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Meet Pakistan's most streamed Spotify artist of the year08:36 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Pakistani TikTok sensation Ayesha's new videos shock her fans09:59 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- 'Hum Tum Season 2' in the works? Here is what Ahad Raza Mir says11:16 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022