Kenwood launches its new range of refrigerators in Pakistan
The launch took place at Marriott Karachi earlier this week in which dealers were invited and the new range of Kenwood Refrigerators was unveiled.
Speaking at the event, CEO Rafiq Parsa stated: “With the vision of satisfying ever evolving consumer needs, we have come up with superior quality refrigerators at competitive prices to serve our esteemed customers. Kenwood refrigerators are built on international standards with optimum features and true capacity for maximum food storage.”
The new range falls in three variants; Persona – Glass Door Series, Classic – Vinyl Coated series and Titanium – SS series having wide range of colors and sizes reflecting the aesthetics and beauty of Kenwood. The refrigerators are manufactured in state of the art manufacturing facility under license by Kenwood, UK. Humanistic element, consumer convenience and quality of Refrigerators are kept on top priority, making the machines user friendly.
As the event proceeded, GM (Operations) Mohabat shed light upon the concept and features of the new series stating the refrigerators are equipped with #1 German SECOP compressors and 75mm thick insulation which enables the machine to save energy up to 35%. “Today, we are expanding in terms of innovation and technology since our ultimate objective is to give our consumers a healthy living with environmental friendly appliances.”
He further facilitated queries of dealers who were enquiring about the features pertaining to the Refrigerator. “This also helped in boosting confidence amongst the dealers regarding the Refrigerator’s durability and exclusive features,” the general manager added.
The refrigerators being energy efficient will enable the consumers to cut down on electricity expenses. Furthermore, the new products are equipped with exclusive features such as Dry Vegetable Tray which utilises space externally where you can store dry vegetables, a moveable medicine bank which offers specialized storage space for your medicinal needs and up to 75 mm thick insulation walls which retains cool air flow and is designed to minimize energy consumption ratio.
The full range of would be available immediately at our wide dealer network and modern trade outlets across the country. Additionally, the product launch in Karachi is to be followed by city to city launch events in key metropolis of the country namely Islamabad, Faisalabad, Lahore and Multan later in the week.
- PML-N's Shaista Pervaiz wins NA-133 by-election against PPP's Aslam ...11:51 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Rashid Malik congrats PTF head on Pak U-12 team’s title win10:19 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- PM Imran inaugurates Pakistan's largest sports drive tomorrow09:54 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani warships dock at Iranian port in second visit of this year09:25 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- 4th PGA Ladies Amateur Golf Championship concludes08:53 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh win hearts with killer dance moves on ...05:15 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Hira Khan’s new dance video goes viral04:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars spotted dancing at celebrity wedding04:06 PM | 5 Dec, 2021