Women Protection Bill 2015 to provide relief, protection and rehabilitation to victims of violence
Punjab Women Protect Bill 2015 takes into account crime against women, including abetment of an offense in domestic violence in form of emotional, psychological verbal and economic abuse. Stalking and cyber crime are also punishable acts.
The event was organized by Aurat Foundation, SAP-PK and Sungi under AAWAZ Voice and Accountibility Program .
Regional Manager Aurat Foundation Mumtaz Mughal, Begum Hameeda Waheed ud-Din, Columnist Munoo Bhai, PML-N MPA Dr Farzana Nazir, Director Planning Social Welfare Punjab Muhammad Sulman and others spoke at the occasion.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 08 December 202108:42 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video01:05 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...12:35 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Saudi man linked to Jamal Khashoggi's murder arrested in Paris11:55 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- BBC's 100 women of 2021: Who is on the list from Pakistan this time?11:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- ‘Dream come true’ – Aima Baig becomes Spotify Pakistan’s most ...09:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal in legal trouble ahead of ‘wedding’09:42 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Asim Azhar gives a witty response to crowd chanting Hania Aamir's name06:10 PM | 7 Dec, 2021