Women Protection Bill 2015 to provide relief, protection and rehabilitation to victims of violence
Punjab Women Protect Bill 2015 takes into account crime against women, including abetment of an offense in domestic violence in form of emotional, psychological verbal and economic abuse. Stalking and cyber crime are also punishable acts.
The event was organized by Aurat Foundation, SAP-PK and Sungi under AAWAZ Voice and Accountibility Program .
Regional Manager Aurat Foundation Mumtaz Mughal, Begum Hameeda Waheed ud-Din, Columnist Munoo Bhai, PML-N MPA Dr Farzana Nazir, Director Planning Social Welfare Punjab Muhammad Sulman and others spoke at the occasion.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hareem Shah hints at breakup in latest video09:29 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022