Bilawal Bhutto Zardari meets Shehbaz Sharif today to discuss ‘Azadi March’
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari will meet Pakistan Muslim League- Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif in Islamabad today (Tuesday).
According to media reports, the meeting between the two leaders will take place at 2 pm at Shehbaz's residence where both the party leaders are expected to exchange views on the current political situation in the country.
The PPP and PML-N leaders will also discuss opposition’s march against the government in the meeting.
Yesterday (Monday), PML-N leader Ahsan Iqbal had urged Jamiat Ulema-e Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman to postpone the Azadi March to Islamabad to November.
Citing time required for preparation, the PML-N leader said that the former ruling party required more time to mobilise for the march to Islamabad.
He also requested that an All Parties Conference (APC) be called to set the action plan for the JUI’s Azadi March.
- Infinix grand reward for its customers to celebrate Blessed Week10:26 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019