Bilawal Bhutto Zardari meets Shehbaz Sharif today to discuss ‘Azadi March’
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari will meet Pakistan Muslim League- Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif in Islamabad today (Tuesday).
According to media reports, the meeting between the two leaders will take place at 2 pm at Shehbaz's residence where both the party leaders are expected to exchange views on the current political situation in the country.
The PPP and PML-N leaders will also discuss opposition’s march against the government in the meeting.
Yesterday (Monday), PML-N leader Ahsan Iqbal had urged Jamiat Ulema-e Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman to postpone the Azadi March to Islamabad to November.
Citing time required for preparation, the PML-N leader said that the former ruling party required more time to mobilise for the march to Islamabad.
He also requested that an All Parties Conference (APC) be called to set the action plan for the JUI’s Azadi March.
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Railways changes routes of some Karachi-bound trains07:37 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Rasta App & Online Time Scheduling System for Driving License ...07:34 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020