FBR extends Income Tax Returns filing deadline till October 31
ISLAMABAD - Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has extended the deadline for filing of Income Tax Returns/Statements against the Tax Year 2019 till October 31, 2019.
According to a notification issued by the FBR , the individuals and associations of persons are allowed to file their tax returns by the end of next month.
The companies are also allowed to file their returns by 31st of October.
According to media reports, 378,000 taxpayers have filed income tax returns till September 30, 2019.
- Lahore: Patient lost her life after violent lawyers storm into Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- IHC approves bail of Asif Ali Zardari on medical grounds12:50 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Meesha Shafi records her statement in harassment case12:39 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019