APNS mourns death of Pakistan Observer Editor-in-Chief Zahid Malik
APNS President Sarmad Ali and Secretary General Umer Mujib Shami, on behalf of the office bearers and members of the Society, expressed their profound grief over the sad demise of veteran journalist.
Zahid Malik retired as a Joint Secretary, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of Pakistan. Having done Masters in Mass Communications in 1960 and with the rich experience, he gained in the civil service.
Malik launched his own Publication House in 1978. He was author of a dozen books with over 2000 articles and comments were to his credit.
He was believed to be an authority on the matters relating to the media. He had participated in national as well as international seminars on mass media and journalism.
The APNS office bearers expressed their condolence and prayed for the departed soul and bereaved family.
- Kite-flyer downs police drone monitoring Basant ban in Rawalpindi ...08:56 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Ramiz Raja’s YouTube channel compromised for unknown reasons08:01 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- ECP unveils code of conduct for upcoming Senate polls07:37 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 8, Quetta vs Peshawar - Live Score and Live Updates07:09 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new video for Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari takes social media ...03:22 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021