APNS mourns death of Pakistan Observer Editor-in-Chief Zahid Malik
APNS President Sarmad Ali and Secretary General Umer Mujib Shami, on behalf of the office bearers and members of the Society, expressed their profound grief over the sad demise of veteran journalist.
Zahid Malik retired as a Joint Secretary, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of Pakistan. Having done Masters in Mass Communications in 1960 and with the rich experience, he gained in the civil service.
Malik launched his own Publication House in 1978. He was author of a dozen books with over 2000 articles and comments were to his credit.
He was believed to be an authority on the matters relating to the media. He had participated in national as well as international seminars on mass media and journalism.
The APNS office bearers expressed their condolence and prayed for the departed soul and bereaved family.
- It's not a good time to talk to India about better relations: PM Imran12:48 AM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PAKvNZ: After hunting down India, Pakistan ready to take on New ...12:18 AM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran holds meetings with Saudi crown prince, Bahraini counterpart ...11:27 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran congratulates Uzbek president on reelection10:55 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Thank You, Pakistan, For Welcoming Cricket Live Streaming For Free!10:31 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Mira Sethi questions the definition of masculinity that targets ...07:15 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Twitter hilariously trolls Akshay Kumar after Pakistan's victory ...05:38 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam's father breaks into tears after Pakistan’s victory ...04:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021