Qatar Airways inspires world explorers to live their dreams with spectacular travel festival deals
From 29 August to 5 September 2016, the Qatar Airways Travel Festival will take travellers to some of the world’s favourite holiday destinations, with companion promotions offering two- for -one fares, discounts of up to 40 per cent and book more and save more , all available on travel between 15 September 2016 and 30 June 2017*. The Festival also includes special deals for hotels, as well as discounted holiday extras such as car rental.
Passengers can book fares from the 07 Qatar Airways destinations in Pakistan to USA from PKR 69,900, Africa from PKR 49,300, and to the Middle East from PKR 26,000. Popular travel destinations include Atlanta from PKR 70,750, London from PKR 59,800 and Paris from PKR 64,000 . Qatar Airways Privilege Club Members can also earn triple Qmiles for bookings made during the Travel Festival.
As well as benefiting from the Travel Festival’s phenomenal prices, travellers also have the chance to win special prizes throughout the eight-day event. More than 600 prizes will be given away throughout the Festival, with highlights including a pair of ‘around the world’ air travel tickets in collaboration with Qatar Airways and one world, and the chance to win a pair of tickets to attend Qatar Airways-sponsored FC Barcelona matches, as well as signed football jerseys.
Complimentary upgrades will also be awarded, giving travellers the opportunity to experience the World’s Best Business Class service. Free Economy Class flights for travel on the airline’s global network will also be up for grabs, as well as five Qatar Airways Holiday packages, shopping vouchers to spend in Qatar Duty Free and much more.
Qatar Airways Chief Commercial Officer, Dr. Hugh Dunleavy, said: “The Qatar Airways Travel Festival first launched in January this year gave our customers a unique platform through which to enjoy some of the very best deals available. This time throughout the Travel Festival, our passengers will be able to choose from some even more incredible packages and travel deals , empowering them to explore the world, and offering them the chance of winning some incredible prizes too. We want to inspire people to not only dream about travelling, but to makethose dreams a reality.”
Offers available throughout the Travel Festival will be applicable on Economy and Business Class return airfares to the more than 150 destinations worldwide that Qatar Airways flies to, including in the Americas, Middle East, Europe, , and Africa.
To avail the Travel Festival offers, customers can visit qatarairways.com/travelfestival Alternatively, they can visit any Qatar Airways sales office, and any appointed travel partner to book.
Travellers will enjoy going places on Qatar Airways’ expanding network of more than 150 destinations, flying via one of the world’s top 10 airports, Hamad International Airport in Doha. Passengers can now discover new destinations added to the airline’s network in 2016, including Los Angeles (USA), Ras Al Khaimah (UAE), Sydney (Australia), Boston (USA), Birmingham (UK), Yerevan (Armenia), Atlanta (USA), Marrakech (Morocco), and Pisa (Italy).
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021