No special favour to imprisoned Waseem Akhter, says Murad Ali Shah
Addressing a ceremony for promoted police officers at Central Police Office on Thursday, Murad Ali Shah assured that the perpetrators of August 22 would be punished.
Regarding the powers of the local government representatives, the law maker said that they would be allowed all the powers as per Sindh Local Government Act 2013.
He went on to express that investigations regarding the murder of famed Qawwal Amjad Sabri were underway.
Murad stressed on the need for brushing up the capabilities of police for maintaining peace in the province. He admitted that street crimes could not be eradicated but controlled.
- TECNO MOBILE to revolutionise Pakistani market in 2021 with 13 new ...09:11 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Peshawar Zalmi chase Islamabad United's ...08:59 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Snow leopard rescued after falling from cliff in Chitral08:29 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Saudi Arabia, Pakistan to promote cooperation in Customs, Tax fields08:00 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Agha Ali advises Alizeh Shah to be more concerned about her acting ...03:45 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021